Where will my internship be?
What is the duration of my internship?
8 weeks, Monday to Friday, 8.45am till 4.45pm.
What will my internship entail?
Hands on experience in one or more of the following:-
- Business development
- Celebrity endorsements
- Product placement
- Music licensing
- Influencer marketing
What is the criteria I need to apply?
- Candidates must be enrolled at a UK college or university or must be a recent graduate.
- Must be able to commit to the entire 8 week internship.
- Must be available to work Monday through Friday from 8.45am to 4.45pm.
- Must have a genuine interest in celebrity, music, sports & the entertainment industry.
- Must have a pursuit outside of school & work that you can bring to AiGi Entertainment (e.g. music, sports, creative digitally, etc.)
How do I apply?
If you meet the criteria described, please send the following via email to email@example.com.
- Send a PDF telling us in 200 words or less what makes you unique, what you are passionate about & why you would like to be part of AiGi Entertainment.
- Send us your CV.
- Send the name & author of the last book you read.
- Send full contact details as we may need to contact you by post or phone.
When should I apply, & when are the interviews held?
We receive high volumes of applications due to the nature of the work, but spaces are limited. Below are the months we accept applications for internships, including start dates:-
- Dec/Jan - (internships start Feb - May)
- April/May - (internships start June - Sept)
- Aug/Sept - (internships start Oct - Jan)
Thank you for your interest in ‘The AiGi Entertainment Internship Program’. Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an email notification confirming that we have received it.
We look forward to hearing from you.